The 27th annual International Guitar Festival Iserlohn and the 8th International Guitar-Competition Iserlohn (MARTINEZ–Competition 2018) will take place from Sunday, July 22nd to Sunday, July 29th 2018 in Haus Villigst, Schwerte.
The lessons are taught parallel in 22 rooms in Haus Villigst.
Each participant will receive at least four individual lessons (40 minutes) plus various chamber music tutoring and group technique classes. Participants for the competition will receive three individual lessons (outside the competition times).
The active participants will also have the opportunity to perform in a public concert.
Following features are included in the fee:
- Competition fee (max. Number of participants: 30)
- More than 600 individual lessons
- Solo, duo, ensemble
- Concerts on eight evenings
- Finger Aerobics
- Leisure time activities
- Exhibitions: 50 Guitar builders from 30 countries
- Music exhibitions with Guitarissimo, Sweden, and Musik Trekel, Hamburg
- Ensemble (with Gerald Garcia, England)
- Yoga with Danielle Cumming