26th Guitar Festival 2017 Iserlohn
Haus Villigst - Home of the festival
Goldsaal of the Schauburg
Haus Villigst - Kapelle
26th International Guitar-Festival Iserlohn 2017
Welcome to the web-site of the 26th International Guitar-Festival Iserlohn - one of the largest Guitar Festivals in Europe
The 26th International Guitar-Festival takes place from Sunday, July 23rd to Sunday, July 30th 2017 (early arrival possible on Saturday, July 22nd).
Venue for the events is newly renovated, historically grown building complex Haus Villigst (in Schwerte, 8 km from Iserlohn), whose origins go back to a manor of the 12th century. In 1948 it was taken over by the Evangelical Church of Westphalia and established one of the first convention centers after the Second World War in Germany. Villigst offers comfortable rooms, well equipped group and meeting rooms and an experienced team that is at your side from the reception of the organization to the technical service.
All concerts will still take place in Iserlohn (Parktheater Iserlohn, Goldsaal Schauburg and Oberste Stadtkirche) - free transfers with busses will be organised by the festival.
The Highlights of the 26th Guitar-Festival:
- Concerts on eight evenings in Iserlohn
- More than 600 individual lessons
- Four lectures
- Guitar orchestra with Gerald Garcia (England)
- Yoga with Danielle Cumming
You can sign up here for the 26th International Guitar-Festival.
More Info: How to find
The Teachers 2017
• The Assad Brothers • Jorge Caballero • Trio Concertante • Danielle Cumming • Andrea de Vitis • Campbell Diamond • Gerald Garcia • Thibaut Garcia • Frank Gerstmeier • Bruce Holzman • Hans-Werner Huppertz • Simone Ianarelli • Vinicius Jacomin • Tom Johnson • Kuang Junhong • Dale Kavanagh • Winy Kellner • Thomas Kirchhoff • Leon Koudelak • Lukasz Kuropaczewski • Anna Likhacheva • Gillian Omalyev • Krzysztof Pelech • Alvaro Pierri • Pepe Romero • Ulrich Stracke • Duo Tamayo & Montesinos • Woratep Rattana - umpawan • Xu Bao • Laura Young •